Sunday, December 28, 2014

Star Mills Candles is BACK!!!

After a two year hiatus,  
Star Mills Candles Shoppe has re-opened!


I will be pouring candles and melts on a limited basis 
and with a limited amount of scents.

As of right now the plan is to pour twice a year, 
Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter.

Here are the details for the Spring/Summer 2015 pour.



1)  Orders will be taken from 1/15/15 through 4/15/15

    (Next date to order will be late August. 2015)

2)  Order will ship approx. two weeks after receipt of payment.

3)  Payment is due at time of invoicing.  Shipping charges, if applicable, will be included in your invoice.  Invoicing is done via PayPal.  If you would like to pay by check, please let me know at time of order.

4)  All orders are shipped USPS Priority.  I do my best to keep shipping costs as low as possible.  If you would like an estimate of your shipping costs before you place your order please email me(starmillscandles@gmail.com) and I would be more than happy to get that information for you.

5)  Please email orders to - starmillscandles@gmail.com


SCENT AND PRICING LIST

8 oz.Jelly Jar - $5.25 ea.
2 oz. Melt Cup(tart) - $1.00 ea.

Amish Harvest
Apple Jack and Orange Peel
Banana Nut Bread
Blackberry & Sage
Buttered Maple Syrup
Cranberry Orange Spice
Hot Apple Pie
Lilacs in Bloom
Orange Cupcake
Passion Berry Limeade
Pumpkin Apple Spice
Salty Sea Air
Wild Tuberose & Jasmine

***************************


Shop owners, I am now taking wholesale orders.  Please email for information!!




Please do not hesitate to email me(starmillscandles@gmail.com)
with any questions you may have.

Thank you for your past patronage and I hope to hear from you in 2015!
Happy New Years!!

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment